- Media Buying
- Social Media Marketing
The London-based Asian-inspired restaurant chain, itsu approached Cubiq as they were looking to expand their business outside of London.
With clients that include Cambridge BID, The Grafton Shopping Centre, Cambridge University Hughes Hall and DoubleTree, already in our remit, we were extremely excited to welcome itsu to Cambridge and launch its eat beautiful menu with residents, students, businesses and tourists.
We pulled together what we believed was essential for the launch of the restaurant in Cambridge.
- Appeal to Cambridge residents, students, healthy eating enthusiasts, office workers, tourists and affiliate organisations
- Establish a communications model for the Cambridge location
- Raise awareness of their presence ahead of launch to build momentum
- Drive a 500 minimum footfall and keep people coming back in the weeks and months that followed!
- Become part of the rich landscape of Cambridge and connect with key brands in the community.
Within our budget, we reached over 3.4million people over a four-month period. Marketing activity included social media management (organic and paid), media buying, PR and content development.
We wanted to produce a campaign that looked and felt like itsu, set against the context of Cambridge. Our intention was to deliver a compelling cross-channel experience that would make them stand out for the right reasons.
As a result of our activity, itsu saw a 100% return on investment in less than 12 hours of trading.