We’re looking for a Studio Manager to help run our design and development teams.
Cubiq is top UK design agency. We’re looking for a Studio Manager to help run our design and development teams. Working closely with the Creative Director and Art Director to manage work flow, client expectations and quotations.
You’ll need to be super-organised, love spreadsheets, schedules and timelines, have an agency or creative background and be familiar with print and digital processes and all associated lingo.
You’ll be here to support our 17 strong creative family across a vast range of projects across all sectors, from simple print requirements to vast digital campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and managing the workflow of the studio
- Improving and refining studio time management
- Analysing time allocation, project timelines and commercial numbers
- Ensuring resource is met
- Identifying and appointing the correct internal resource
- Creating micro teams within the studio for specific projects
- Project scheduling
- Liaising with new clients briefs and quotations
- Obtaining supplier quotations
- Tracking retainer servicing clients
- Keeping the Creative Director and Art Director updated on capacity
- Forecasting workflow and capacity
- Deliver projects on time, every time
- Previous experience as a Studio Manager
- Agency experience a must
- Demonstrated creative background and understanding of the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proactive and driven
- Ability to manage team members
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
We’re looking for someone passionate about creativity who can support our team and it would be beneficial if they can bring creative ideas and creative ability to the table.
- Design or Production related degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management training beneficial but not essential
In exchange for your creativity, you will get to work in one of East Anglia’s top design agencies within a dynamic, fun, lively, and hardworking team, working across top national and international brands.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to our Creative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time