We are looking for a Web Developer to join our busy and energetic team.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our busy and energetic team.
Cubiqdesign is a Top 100 UK integrated digital agency based in Newmarket, Suffolk. You’ll be working as part of a close-knit, twenty plus team on a variety of web projects, for some fantastic regional, national and international clients from our studio based in Newmarket near Cambridge.
This is a permanent position working across a huge variety of sectors and websites from beautifully crafted brochure sites to full e-commerce builds and integrations. You will have a keen eye for detail and transferring designs into fully responsive websites predominantly using WordPress or Shopify.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience working in a development role.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A proven track record in a development environment
• A strong understanding of programming principles and languages
• The ability to work well in a team environment
• A thorough knowledge of WordPress and Shopify
• Experience of integrations including API’s
• Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• A passion to learn and constantly improve your skills
• WordPress Experience with WooCommerce
• Shopify Experience
• Version Control Systems i.e Git
• LAMP environment
• Vue.js / Angular / React Knowledge
• A proven knowledge of scoping out user needs and providing solutions to user problems
• A full understanding of the development life cycle, from initiation to deployment
• A desire to adapt and improve along with industry standards
• Knowledge of basic design and/or animation principles
We are looking for a talented individual, looking to build a career at an agency where they can make a difference for the better. In exchange for your development skills, you will get to work in one of East Anglia’s top design agencies within a 20+, dynamic, fun, lively, and hardworking team, working across top national and international brands.
Please note, no agencies please.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter as well as some work examples/portfolio to John Treby on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £24,000.00-£34,000.00 per year